Embrace winter this season with outdoor ice skating. If you’re lucky enough to live on the east coast, rinks typically open up around late November or early December, so be sure to fight the frost and show off your twirls without compromising your style. Dress in layers to stay comfortable no matter the temperature, and keep your outerwear waist-length for free range of movement. And don’t forget to pile on the knits to stay on-trend and cozy.
1. Faux Fur Vest ($91), available at Michael Kors.
2. Crop Pea Coat ($45.80), available at Forever 21.
3. Cable Crewneck Sweater ($29), available at Joe Fresh.
4. Chunky Knit Hat ($12.95), available at H&M.
5. Long Cable Knit Fingerless Gloves ($29.95), available at Gap.
6. Knitted Ski Pant Jeggings ($45.68), available at ASOS.
By: Sara Constantineau, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.
Style Nine to Five is a fashion career website for Canada - Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal! Find great opportunities in the industry and advice from top leaders in the industry!