Typically a festive Winter embellishment, sequins are making a debut this season as designers highlight their clothing and accessory collections with sparkle and prove a little bling is in for Spring! Ideal for adding visual interest and a sense of glamor to your warm weather wardrobe, sequined looks are fresh, feminine and boldly beautiful, truly reflective of the daring attitude of the Spring/Summer 2012 fashion season. Shine on with our favorite adorned pieces – featuring subtle color palettes, streamlined silhouettes and understated designs these items are Spring sequined stunning and worthy of glam fashionistas everywhere.
1. J.Crew Sequin Cami, $484
2. Parker Spaced Sequin Open Back Top, $330, available at Shopbop
3. Diane Von Furstenberg Izzy Sequined Printed Silk Dress $600 US, available at Net-a-Porter
4. BCBG MaxAzria Edna Sequined Pleated Skirt, $150
5. Gap Sequin Stripe Tote, $50
6. Tommy Hilfiger Slub Jersey Knit Tank, $45
By: Elizabeth Pryde, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @elizabethpryde.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.
Style Nine to Five is a fashion career website for Canada - Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal! Find great opportunities in the industry and advice from top leaders in the industry!